iFlame Smart Probe Meat Thermometer
- Food grade stainless steel pipe structure
- Waterproof grade IP67 (Dishwasher Safe)
- Bluetooth with transmission distance: 30 ft.
- Food temperature measurement: 0 F° – 212 F°
- Grill/Oven temperature measurement: 0 F° – 530 F°
- Overall Size: 5.1 inches
- No wires to contend with, perfect for Rotisserie Cooking
- Up to 4 probes can be connected to the App
- Fast charging via USB docking station
- Fully charged in 2 minutes
- Magnet on the docking station for convenience
- 4 hours of operation time on a full charge
- No battery needed: Capacitor enabled
- 24-hour standby
Works with the i-Flame Pro App:
Get the App:
- Charge your Smart Probe using a (5V) USB charger (Not included).
- An indicator light will change to green when fully charged. Remove probe from charging dock.
- Open the i-Flame Pro App and it will auto pair with your Smart Probe.
- Monitor your food temp and your oven temp with the App.
- Up to 4 probes can be connected to the App.
FCC Regulatory Compliance (FCC ID: 2A6PY253ABDGMP)
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and use in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- Commercial Grade Cloud Platform
- Amazon USA Based Server For Extra Security
- Data Analytics For Devices If Desired
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING:
This product can expose you to Chromium, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.